Research Spotlight Event: Encapsulation
- May 22, 2014
- 06:00 - 08:00
- This event has passed.
JDRF Proudly Presents the 2014 Research Spotlight
in partnership with
Join us to hear about how your support is propelling research in encapsulation. Dr. Albert Hwa, JDRF Senior Scientific Program Manager, will share detailed information about exciting developments and the promise the encapsulation holds for all people touched by type 1 diabetes.
6:00 PM Check-In opens*. Cookies & coffee will be served.
6:30 – 8:00 PM Program
* Check-in will open at 5:30 for St. Paul location only, as vendors will be on site to visit with guests.
This program is free and open to the public. RSVP is required and all locations do have limited seating available. RSVPs are due by May 14, although sites may fill prior to that date. This program is intended for adults, although interested teens are invited to attend with their parents.
To RSVP, please email email@example.com and include the location you will be attending and the first and last names of all guests in your party.
5 locations to choose from!
- St. Paul, MN: University of MN Continuing Education & Conference Center, 1890 Buford Avenue, St. Paul, MN 55108. Parking available for $6/car in Lot S104 directly across from the building. Meeting will be held in room 135. Check-in will open at 5:30 for this location only, as vendors will be on site to visit with guests.
- Sioux Falls, SD: Sanford Research Center, 2301 East 60th Street North, Sioux Falls, SD 57104. Please use main entrance.
- Fargo, ND: Sanford Health Broadway Clinic, 737 North Broadway, Fargo. Meeting will be held in the auditorium, located on the ground level of the clinic. Guests may park in the north 2 level parking deck.
- Rochester, MN: Mayo Clinic Hospital, St. Mary’s Campus. 1216 Second Street SW, Rochester, MN 55902. On-street parking is available at no charge after 5:00 PM. Program will take place in the Alfred Building in room M459 (The Mayo Lecture Hall). Please use the Francis Building Tower Entrance on 2nd Street.
- Duluth, MN: Essentia Health: Miller Dwan Building, 502 E. 2nd Street, Duluth, MN 55805. Parking available in the 2nd Street Ramp. Meeting will be held in the Miller Dwan Auditorium.